It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Are you checking out the Santa Clause Parade downtown on Saturday? Head on up to Belmont Street to check out the goodies at our uptown market!
Be sure to visit the vendors situated in our big Marquee Tent sponsored by the wonderful folks of the Uptown Business Association. You’ll find many of your favourite vendors under the tent as well as some new faces—and some perfect stocking stuffer gifts!
Driving to the market? FREE PARKING is available at Westminster Centre, directly across the street from Belmont Street. If you are taking transit the #106 bus stops at 5th avenue and 6th street. Coming from the Quay? Take River Market’s brand new FREE DUC shuttle from the Quay straight to our location.
Join us on Belmont Street for lunch! Enjoy a nice coffee and relax on one of the Uptown Parklet adirondack chairs!
What’s happening at the Market?
- Roland Kaulfuss Music Stage presents Jen Hiltz
Farm Fresh Produce
- Ossome Acres -Winter squash, kale, kalettes, brussel sprouts, micro-greens, spinach, salad mix, lettuce, herbs, hand milled soap, walnuts, Christmas wreaths
- Bose & Sons Family Farm –Broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, potatoes
- Country Village Market -Frozen berries, greens, pakoras
- Nutrigreens – Micro-greens, potatoes, zucchini, cucumber
Beef, Eggs, Poultry and Seafood
- Rockweld Farm – BC SPCA Certified frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of Rock Sole, Petrale Sole, Rockfish, Ling Cod, Pacific Cod, Sablefish, Chinook/Spring Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sidestripe Shrimp, Halibut, Albacore Tuna Loin.
- Local Beef & Eggs – purslane, onions, chives, rhubarb, eggs, kale
- A Bread Affair – breads, baguettes, ciabattas, rolls, scones (Certified Organic)
- Gesundheit Bakery – breads
Gluten Free Breads & Baking
- Delish Gluten Free – bread, scones, muffins, brownies and cookies
- Marie’s Guilt Free Baking – bread, cookies, pizza dough and snacks
- Sweet Thea Cakes – tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Simply Scones – traditional English style scones
- Samaya Delights – turmeric muffins, baklava
- Baguette & Co. – breads, loaves, pastries, croissants, danishes, turn-overs
Food Trucks & Eat On Site
- Old Country Pierogi – hot piegoris
- Country Village Market – yummy pakoras & samosas
Prepared Foods (Pantry Staples)
- Jam Shack Preservery – savoury spreads and jams
- Old Country Pierogi –frozen pierogies (gluten free and vegan options available)
- Muy Rico – salsas, mayonaise, mole sauces, tortilla chips and corn tortillas
- Sidney’s Smokehouse – locally made jerky
- BobAli – tasty dips and hummus spreads
- Lilise Applesauce – delicious gourmet applesauces
- Tasty & Nourishing – soups and stews
- Kikis’ Kitchen – vegan soups
Jewelry & Artisan Crafts
- New World Felting -beautifully made felted scarves & hats
- Quality Oak Accents – hand crafted cutting boards by Louie
- Lighten Up Jewels -timeless pieces made by Holly
Health, Beauty & Services
- Purely Clean – an all natural way to clean your home
Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Dragon Mist Distillery – locally made vodka and gin
- Steel & Oak – local craft beer
Special Thanks to our Music Stage Sponsor Roland Kaulfuss: