Grab your umbrella and join us for a joint rendition of “Rain, Rain go away!” this Saturday at the Winter market on Belmont from 11am to 3pm.
Rain isn’t guaranteed, but we do promise to have delicious treats, seasonable local foods, and stocking stuffers for you early Christmas shoppers. Grab your reusable bag and come fill it with fresh local produce, pastries, breads. Grab a jar of jam to spread on that baguette! Stock up on some local craft beer, dessert, or popcorn! We have a bit of everything to suit your rainy day desires!
Be sure to visit the vendors situated in our big Marquee Tent sponsored by the wonderful folks of the Uptown Business Association. You’ll find many of your favourite vendors under the tent as well as some new faces.
Driving to the market? FREE PARKING is available at Westminster Centre, directly across the street from Belmont Street. If you are taking transit the #106 bus stops at 5th avenue and 6th street. Coming from the Quay? Take River Market’s brand new FREE DUC shuttle from the Quay straight to our location.
Join us on Belmont Street for lunch! Enjoy a nice coffee and relax on one of the UpTown Parklet adirondack chairs!
What’s happening at the Market?
- Roland Kaulfuss Music Stage presents John Bowman
Farm Fresh Produce
- Ripple Creek Organics –swiss chard, kale, beets, kennebec potatoes, zucchini, fresh garlic, leeks, cucumber, baby lettuce mix, eggplant, arugula, specialty mix, cherry tomatoes. (Certified Organic)
- Ossome Acres -Winter squash, Kale, kalettes, Brussel sprouts, Micro greens, Spinach, Salad mix, lettuce, Herbs, Hand milled soap, Walnuts, Christmas wraiths
- Bose & Sons Family Farm –Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Potatoes
- Country Village Market -Frozen berries, greens, pakoras
- Nutrigreens – microgreens, potatoes, zucchini, cucumber
- Your Wildest Foods – foraged mushrooms, dried teas and fresh mushrooms
- Sweet Earth Organics – carrots, greens, turnips
Beef, Eggs, Poultry and Seafood
- Rockweld Farm – BC SPCA Certified frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of Rock Sole, Petrale Sole, Rockfish, Ling Cod, Pacific Cod, Sablefish, Chinook/Spring Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sidestripe Shrimp, Halibut, Albacore Tuna Loin.
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – seafood pasta and crab cakes, frozen salmon and spot prawns
- Local Beef & Eggs – purslane, onions, chives, rhubarb, eggs, kale
- A Bread Affair – breads, baguettes, ciabattas, rolls, scones (Certified Organic)
Gluten Free Breads & Baking
- Delish Gluten Free – bread, scones, muffins, brownies and cookies
- Marie’s Guilt Free Baking – bread, cookies, pizza dough and snacks
- Sweet Thea Cakes – tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Simply Scones – traditional English style scones
- Sable Shortbread – tasty yummy specialty shortbread
- Half Pint Pies – frozen mini pies to take home and bake
- Samaya Delights – turmeric muffins, baklava
- Baguette & Co. – breads, loaves, pastries, croissants, danishes, turn-overs
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettle corn (traditional and caramel)
Food Trucks & Eat On Site
- Cheeses Crust – Grilled Cheeses!
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – salmon burgers
- Country Village Market – yummy pakoras & samosas
Prepared Foods (Pantry Staples)
- Jam Shack Preservery – savoury spreads and jams
- Old Country Pierogi –frozen pierogies (gluten free and vegan options available)
- Muy Rico – salsas, mayonaise, mole sauces, tortilla chips and corn tortillas
- Livi & K – Raw Granola clusters packed full of flavours
- Sidney’s Smokehouse – locally made jerky
- BobAli – tasty dips and hummus spreads
- Anne’s Gallery -jams, chutneys and preserves and Spiced Peach Jam!
- Real Meals – prepared frozen foods for healthy meals at home
- Roasters Hot Sauce – hot sauces of various flavours
- Lilise Applesauce – delicious gourmet applesauces
- Jam ‘n Music – award winning jams
Jewelry & Artisan Crafts
- New World Felting -beautifully made felted scarves & hats
- Quality Oak Accents – hand crafted cutting boards by Louie
- Anne’s Gallery –
Health, Beauty & Services
- Purely Clean – an all natural way to clean your home
Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Dragon Mist Distillery – locally made vodka and gin
- Steel & Oak – local craft beer
Special Thanks to our Music Stage Sponsor Roland Kaulfuss: