We are nearing the end of Winter Markets. Spring is slowly peaking through the rainy, slushy clouds! Come fill those baskets with the last of our winter special vendors, some of which you may not see for quite some time!
Join us on Saturday March 18th from 11am to 3pm on Belmont Street between 6th Street and 7th Street. Our location is nestled in the heart of Uptown New Westminster and is accessible by transit, car, bike and for those of you walking from nearby neighbourhoods.
Be sure to visit the vendors situated in our big marquee tent sponsored by the wonderful folks of the Uptown Business Association. You’ll find many of your favourite vendors under the tent as well as some new faces.
Driving to the market? FREE PARKING is available at Westminster Centre, directly across the street from Belmont Street. If you are taking transit the #106 bus stops at 5th avenue and 6th street.
Join us on Belmont Street for lunch! Enjoy a relaxing chai tea at the recently re-opened Uptown Parklet!
A list of our vendors for March 18th can be found below. Please check out Facebook Page or Twitter for any last minute cancellations or updates.
What’s happening at the Market?
- Roland Kaulfuss Music Stage presents Dave Paterson!
Farm Fresh Produce
- Ossome Acres – winter squash, pea shoots, walnuts, candied walnuts, eggs
- Your Wildest Foods – foraged mushrooms, dried teas and fresh mushrooms
- Nutrigreens – microgreens
Beef, Eggs, Poultry and Seafood
- Rockweld Farm – BCSPCA-certified frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – seafood pasta and crab cakes, frozen salmon and spot prawns
- Local Beef & Eggs – eggs
- A Bread Affair – breads, baguettes, ciabattas, rolls, scones (Certified Organic)
- Sweet Thea Cakes – tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Simply Scones – traditional English-style scones
- Samaya Delights – turmeric muffins, baklava
- Half Pint Pies – delicious little mason jar pies
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettle corn (traditional and caramel)
- Handworks Coffee – single drip and hand-whisked matcha teas
- KICS Lemonade – delicious lemonades and syrups
Eat On Site
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – salmon burgers
- Eli’s Serious Sausage – hot dogs galore!
Prepared Foods (Pantry Staples)
- Jam Shack Preservery – savoury spreads and jams
- Lilise Applesauce -delicious gourmet applesauces
- Old Country Pierogi –frozen pierogies (gluten free and vegan options available)
- Muy Rico – salsas, mayonaise, mole sauces, tortilla chips and corn tortillas
- BobAli – tasty dips and hummus spreads
- Tasty & Nourishing – soups and stews
- Sidney’s Smokehouse – locally made jerky
- Growing Fresh – granola and raw vegan foods
- Real Meals – prepared soups
- Chanthorn Orchids and Thai Sauces – thai sauces
- Artisan’s Way – nut butters and chocolates
- Kiki’s Kitchen – vegan soups
Jewelry & Artisan Crafts
- New World Felting -beautifully made felted scarves & hats
- Ildiko Jewelry – handforged sterling silver jewelry
- Quality Oak Accents – handmade quality cutting boards
- Bits & Keys – quirky jewelry and cross-stitch
Health, Beauty & Services
- Oh La La Cosmetics – all natural facial and haircare products
- Purely Clean – natural household cleaning products and detergents
Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Dragon Mist Distillery – locally made vodka and gin
Special Thanks to our Music Stage Sponsor Roland Kaulfuss: