It’s the last market of the year! Grab some stocking stuffers and Christmas dinner necessities!
Join us on Saturday December 17th from 11am to 3pm on Belmont Street between 6th Street and 7th Street. Our location is nestled in the heart of Uptown New Westminster and is accessible by transit, car, bike, scooter, and foot.
Be sure to visit the vendors situated in our big marquee tent sponsored by the wonderful folks of the Uptown Business Association. You’ll find many of your favourite vendors under the tent as well as some new faces.
Driving to the market? FREE PARKING is available at Westminster Centre, directly across the street from Belmont Street. If you are taking transit the #106 bus stops at 5th avenue and 6th street.
Join us on Belmont Street for lunch! Enjoy a nice relaxing hot coffee on one of the Uptown Parklet adirondack chairs – if they’re snow-free!
A list of our vendors for December 17th can be found below. Please check out Facebook Page or Twitter for any last minute cancellations or updates.
What’s happening at the Market?
- Roland Kaulfuss Music Stage presents Norine Braun!
Farm Fresh Produce
- Ossome Acres -winter squash, kale, kalettes, Brussels sprouts, micro greens, spinach, salad mix, lettuce, herbs, hand milled soap, walnuts
- Bose & Sons Family Farm –broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, potatoes
- Country Village Market -frozen berries, greens, pakoras
- Your Wildest Foods – foraged mushrooms, dried teas and fresh mushrooms
- Sweet Earth Organics – carrots, celeriac, shallots, leaks, beets, squash, garlic
- The Garlic Lady – flavourful & local garlic
Beef, Eggs, Poultry and Seafood
- Rockweld Farm – BC SPCA Certified frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of Rock Sole, Petrale Sole, Rockfish, Ling Cod, Pacific Cod, Sablefish, Chinook/Spring Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sidestripe Shrimp, Halibut, Albacore Tuna Loin.
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – seafood pasta and crab cakes, frozen salmon and spot prawns
- Local Beef & Eggs – purslane, onions, chives, rhubarb, eggs, kale
- A Bread Affair – breads, baguettes, ciabattas, rolls, scones (Certified Organic)
Gluten Free Breads & Baking
- Marie’s Guilt Free Baking – bread, cookies, pizza dough and snacks
- Sweet Thea Cakes – tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Simply Scones – traditional English-style scones
- Gesundheit Bakery – breads, pretzels
- Half Pint Pies – frozen mini pies to take home and bake
- Samaya Delights – turmeric muffins, baklava
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettle corn (traditional and caramel)
- Handworks Coffee – pour-over coffee and hand whisked matcha tea
Food Trucks & Eat On Site
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – salmon burgers
- Country Village Market – yummy pakoras!
Prepared Foods (Pantry Staples)
- Jam Shack Preservery – savoury spreads and jams
- Old Country Pierogi –frozen pierogis (gluten free and vegan options available)
- Muy Rico – salsas, mayonaise, mole sauces, tortilla chips and corn tortillas
- Real Meals – prepared frozen foods for healthy meals at home
- Take A Fancy – delicious hand made chocolates
- Jam ‘n Music – award winning jams
- Lilise Applesauce -delicious gourmet applesauces
- Livi & K – raw granola clusters packed full of flavours
- KICS Lemonade – refreshing lemonade syrups and marmalades
- BobAli – tasty dips and hummus spreads
- Honey Bee Zen Apiary – New West honey and honey infused products
- Anne’s Gallery -jams, chutneys and preserves and spiced peach jam!
- Tasty & Nourishing – soups and stews
- Roasters Hot Sauce – hot sauces in various interesting flavors
- Kiki’s Kitchen – vegan soups
Jewelry & Artisan Crafts
- New World Felting -beautifully made felted scarves & hats
- Lighten Up Jewels – timeless pieces crafted by Holly
Health, Beauty & Services
- Purely Clean – an all natural way to clean your home
- Oh La La Cosmetics – all natural facial and haircare products
Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Dragon Mist Distillery – locally made vodka and gin
Special Thanks to our Music Stage Sponsor Roland Kaulfuss: