It’s going to be another beautiful day at the market!
Well we are starting to get into the full swing of the summer season! Join us from 3pm – 7pm for all your local produce, meat, baked goods, prepared foods and goodies!
It’s membership appreciation week at the market! Watch out for membership special signs on participating vendor tents! Want to become a member and enjoy membership perks at the market? Sign up online today or at the market information both!
See you Thursday!
This Week’s Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Abundant Acre Family Farm – Abundant Acre Family Farm is a small, sustainable, local farm that cultivates flavourful vegetables with organic farming practices in Greendale, BC (just west of Chilliwack).
- Anderson Distilleries – At our core we are a laboratory dedicated to making better tasting spirits. In the process we develop novel flavours and new twists on old standards.
- Anne’s Gallery
- Bread & Cheese – Bread & Cheese is a chef run gourmet grilled sandwich food truck. Providing metro-vancouver with a euphoric sandwich experience.
- Cascadia Cook and Coffee Company Limited – Coffee cart selling espresso with beans roasted by Social Coffee, preserves made with locally grown fruit and baked goods from a local artisan baker.
- Doremi Blueberry Farm
- Dragon Mist Distillery – Introducing premium quality spirits and liqueurs from Dragon Mist Distillery — a certified craft distillery near Vancouver in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Drunken Chocolatier – We take our favourite drinks and transform them into gorgeous chocolates that you can take to share with friends, or stash away for yourself.
- Earth & Water Tea Company – Earth & Water Tea Company was founded by a group of young, passionate, and innovative individuals in Metro Vancouver with the goal of providing you with healthy, sustainable, and ethical teas.
- Earth Paws Pet Products – Hand crafted, healthy pet snacks and treats.
- Ela Made Me Do It
- Fraser Valley Cider Co. – Our handcrafted ciders are made in small batches using traditional techniques and freshly pressed BC Apples.
- Fresh Quality Produce Ltd.
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Harvest Direct Farms – Harvest Direct Farms is a family owned and operated orchard, located in Osoyoos, B.C., in the southern most tip of the South Okanagan.
- Hibiscus Foods – Most travelers to the Caribbean have likely sunk their teeth into a juicy Jamaican Patty, yet finding one can be a challenge anywhere else. Hibiscus Foods delivers flavor and authenticity with our mouthwatering recipes. Our passion is to bring a little bi
- Hoochy Booch Kombucha – The name Hoochy ‘Booch implies lightness, laughter, and refreshment. Brewed locally in the heart of Vancouver, BC, it is our passion to produce a high quality, outrageously delicious kombucha.
- Ildiko Jewelry – Ildiko is a self-taught silversmith working in traditional forging techniques.
- Kara’s Crepes
- Maan Farms – 80 acre berry farm (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries) and estate winery!
- Mandair Farms – Established in 2007, Mandair Farms is a family owned and operated farm that strives to provide its surrounding communities with freshly grown local produce.
- Marie’s Guilt-Free Bakery – Marie’s Guilt Free Bakery offers Gluten Free Baked Goods, Gluten Free Flour Mix and Gluten Free Jams and Jellies.
- Mason Jar Merchant – We specialize in “Mason. Jar. Everything.” , using upcycled mason jars as drinking jars, food prep/travel/storage and accessories such as reusable straws.
- Natural Bee Works Apiaries Inc / DIVA
- Nature Village Farms
- Oh Sweet Day! – A unique line of deliciously buttery shortbread cookies, cake pops, macarons, cupcakes and tarts with a variety of special flavors.
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Peace Arch Farms – 20 acre family farm in South Surrey growing blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries, peaches, plums, herbs, pumpkins, corn, squash, potatoes, garlic, green onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and beans naturally without the use of pesticide
- PlantBase Food and Specialties – Vegan Meatz, Cheez, Desserts, Sauerkraut/ Kim Chi/ other pickles, ready-made frozen soups and stews.
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Rocky Point Ice Cream – Small batch ice cream served out of the ice cream truck!
- Samaya Delights – Baklava and Muffins made vegan, without the fat, but with all the flavour.
- Snowy Mountain Organics
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by Featuring Musician Larry's Brother!.
(No need to print out - just mention the coupon or use the codeword!)