It’s going to be another beautiful day at the market!
The next market will take place on August 23, 2018 in Tipperary Park, New Westminster, from 3pm to 7pm.
It’s going to be another beautiful day at the market! Join us for all your local produce, meat, baked goods, prepared foods and goodies!
This Week’s Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Abundant Acre Family Farm – Abundant Acre Family Farm is a small, sustainable, local farm that cultivates flavourful vegetables with organic farming practices in Greendale, BC (just west of Chilliwack).
- Dolce Amore – Small Batch Italian Gelato!
- Dragon Mist Distillery – Introducing premium quality spirits and liqueurs from Dragon Mist Distillery — a certified craft distillery near Vancouver in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Earth Paws Pet Products – Hand crafted, healthy pet snacks and treats.
- Ela Made Me Do It
- Fijian Fusion – Food truck serving up incredible fijian dishes.
- Fresh Quality Produce Ltd.
- Fume-Eh Gourmet – Smoked Olives and Tapenade and smoked sea salt
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters – We hand craft a variety of Natural Artisan Cheeses, Fresh Cheese Curds and Butter using fresh Jersey Cow milk from Davison Farms right next door.
- Green Coast Coffee
- Harvest Direct Farms – Harvest Direct Farms is a family owned and operated orchard, located in Osoyoos, B.C., in the southern most tip of the South Okanagan.
- Hoochy Booch Kombucha – The name Hoochy ‘Booch implies lightness, laughter, and refreshment. Brewed locally in the heart of Vancouver, BC, it is our passion to produce a high quality, outrageously delicious kombucha.
- Kara’s Crepes
- Live. Love. Eat. Food Company – Small batch artisan granola with no refined sugars or preservatives.
- Mandair Farms – Established in 2007, Mandair Farms is a family owned and operated farm that strives to provide its surrounding communities with freshly grown local produce.
- Marie’s Guilt-Free Bakery – Marie’s Guilt Free Bakery offers Gluten Free Baked Goods, Gluten Free Flour Mix and Gluten Free Jams and Jellies.
- Nature Village Farms
- Nina’s Pierogi – Iwona Pierogies brings to you gourmet Polish dishes at amazing prices. Whet your appetite with their wide range of artisan pierogies, including their pork and beef pierogies, potato and onion pierogies, and their delicious strawberry, raspberry, and blueb
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Pacific Breeze Winery – Pacific Breeze, a New Westminster winery, is the first “Garagiste” (Garage Winery) in Canada.
- Peace Arch Farms – 20 acre family farm in South Surrey growing blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries, peaches, plums, herbs, pumpkins, corn, squash, potatoes, garlic, green onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and beans naturally without the use of pesticide
- PlantBase Food and Specialties – Vegan Meatz, Cheez, Desserts, Sauerkraut/ Kim Chi/ other pickles, ready-made frozen soups and stews.
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Royal City Donuts – Making buttered up brioche donuts in New Westminster.
- Samaya Delights – Baklava and Muffins made vegan, without the fat, but with all the flavour.
- Simply Scones – Our Scones are 100% handmade, no machine touches our scones. We mix, roll and cut our scones by hand.
- Snowy Mountain Organics
- Solasta Chocolates – We sell artisan chocolates (chocolate medallions, chocolate bars and hand painted chocolates)
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- Sweet Water Bath & Body – Local All Natural handmade bath products!
- The Jerk Store – Small Batch Artisan Jerky
- Two Bald Bakers – Two Bald Bakers is a small artisan bakery specializing in ancient grain baking. We provide unique bread and pastry made out of locally sourced ingredients.
- West Coast Cider Co. – Handcrafted in Port Coquitlam, BC, WestCoast Cider Co. produces a range of hard, apple cider.
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – Quality, wild caught/processed seafood.
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by Todd Brown.
(No need to print out - just mention the coupon or use the codeword!)