It’s going to be another beautiful day at the market!
The next market will take place on August 16, 2018 in Tipperary Park, New Westminster, from 3pm to 7pm.
It’s going to be another beautiful day at the market! Join us from 3pm – 7pm for all your local produce, meat, baked goods, prepared foods and goodies!
This Thursday is also PIE FOR PRIDE! Feel free to enter the pie competition at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/CllbydLrmfEVyDfs2
The contest takes place from 5:15pm – 6:00pm and if you don’t want to enter the contest you can still come and enjoy pie!
All pie slices not used for the contest will be sold at the market to raise funds for the New West Pride Society. Our judges include Mayor Jonathan Cote, and community partners from Garbutt + Dumas, New West Pride Society and the NWPD.
This Week’s Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Abundant Acre Family Farm – Abundant Acre Family Farm is a small, sustainable, local farm that cultivates flavourful vegetables with organic farming practices in Greendale, BC (just west of Chilliwack).
- Anne’s Gallery
- Black Sheep Vegan Cheeze – We make delicious non dairy Vegan cheese that helps your body leverage the power of a plant based lifestyle and transition towards a compassionate way of living.
- Bread & Cheese – Bread & Cheese is a chef run gourmet grilled sandwich food truck. Providing metro-vancouver with a euphoric sandwich experience.
- Dageraad Brewing – Dageraad Brewing is a small-batch artisan brewery bringing our love of Belgian beer culture to British Columbia.
- Dragon Mist Distillery – Introducing premium quality spirits and liqueurs from Dragon Mist Distillery — a certified craft distillery near Vancouver in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Drunken Chocolatier – We take our favourite drinks and transform them into gorgeous chocolates that you can take to share with friends, or stash away for yourself.
- Earth Paws Pet Products – Hand crafted, healthy pet snacks and treats.
- Ela Made Me Do It
- Fraser Valley Cider Co. – Our handcrafted ciders are made in small batches using traditional techniques and freshly pressed BC Apples.
- Fresh Quality Produce Ltd.
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Green Coast Coffee
- Harvest Direct Farms – Harvest Direct Farms is a family owned and operated orchard, located in Osoyoos, B.C., in the southern most tip of the South Okanagan.
- Hibiscus Foods – Most travelers to the Caribbean have likely sunk their teeth into a juicy Jamaican Patty, yet finding one can be a challenge anywhere else. Hibiscus Foods delivers flavor and authenticity with our mouthwatering recipes. Our passion is to bring a little bi
- Kara’s Crepes
- Lilise Fruit Butter – Lilise fruit butter is made of local, organic fruits carefully selected, unsweetened, fruity, natural, minimally processed, and dairy free.
- Mandair Farms – Established in 2007, Mandair Farms is a family owned and operated farm that strives to provide its surrounding communities with freshly grown local produce.
- Marie’s Guilt-Free Bakery – Marie’s Guilt Free Bakery offers Gluten Free Baked Goods, Gluten Free Flour Mix and Gluten Free Jams and Jellies.
- Mason Jar Merchant – We specialize in “Mason. Jar. Everything.” , using upcycled mason jars as drinking jars, food prep/travel/storage and accessories such as reusable straws.
- Nature Village Farms
- Oh Sweet Day! – A unique line of deliciously buttery shortbread cookies, cake pops, macarons, cupcakes and tarts with a variety of special flavors.
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Peace Arch Farms – 20 acre family farm in South Surrey growing blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries, peaches, plums, herbs, pumpkins, corn, squash, potatoes, garlic, green onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and beans naturally without the use of pesticide
- PlantBase Food and Specialties – Vegan Meatz, Cheez, Desserts, Sauerkraut/ Kim Chi/ other pickles, ready-made frozen soups and stews.
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Rocky Point Ice Cream – Small batch ice cream served out of the ice cream truck!
- Sajiva Kombucha – Sajiva Kombucha, fermented tea brewed the way you live your life: natural, raw, full of love, intention, sparkling spirit and probiotics – to help you feel full of life ~
- Samaya Delights – Baklava and Muffins made vegan, without the fat, but with all the flavour.
- Serious Sausage
- Snowy Mountain Organics
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.