Well, this Saturday is the second market of 2018 and I’d say we are off to a great start! This week we welcome 30 vendors to the market! Everything you need from eggs to cake pops will be there! Join us rain or shine this Saturday, January 6 from 11am – 3pm on Belmont Street!
This Week's Vendors
- Oh Sweet Day! – A unique line of deliciously buttery shortbread cookies, cake pops, macarons, cupcakes and tarts with a variety of special flavors.
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Royal City Donuts – Making buttered up brioche donuts in New Westminster.
- Snowy Mountain Organics
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- The Jerk Store – Small Batch Artisan Jerky
- Trinity’s Tea – Trinity's Tea is a premium Organic Lemon, Ginger, & Honey Tea Concentrate that helps to soothe indigestion, sore throats, & colds.
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – Quality, wild caught/processed seafood.
- Your Wildest Foods
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by Barry Wilson!
|Bus 106 (Stop 52420) stops very close to the market|
|Free parking courtesy of Westminster Centre directly across the street from Belmont Street. There is also pay parking available on the street.|
|Bike racks are located in front of Westminster Centre.|
|Accessible washrooms are located within the Westminster Centre.|
|There are a number of ATMs within a few hundred feet. You may purchase Market Bucks at our info table using credit cards or debit for a small transaction fee – waived if you are a member! Market Bucks can be used at any vendor.|