It’s almost market day! Join us on Saturday, February 3, 2018 from 11am – 3pm on Belmont Street in New West for another great New West Farmers Market! We’ll have tons of great local vendors – there’s something for everyone!
This Week's Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Anne’s Gallery
- Drunken Chocolatier – We take our favourite drinks and transform them into gorgeous chocolates that you can take to share with friends, or stash away for yourself.
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Hoochy Booch Kombucha – The name Hoochy ‘Booch implies lightness, laughter, and refreshment. Brewed locally in the heart of Vancouver, BC, it is our passion to produce a high quality, outrageously delicious kombucha.
- Ildiko Jewelry – Ildiko is a self-taught silversmith working in traditional forging techniques.
- Jarnest Preserves
- Koji Fine Foods
- meet2eat Food Truck
- Oh Sweet Day! – A unique line of deliciously buttery shortbread cookies, cake pops, macarons, cupcakes and tarts with a variety of special flavors.
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Quality Oak Accents
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Royal City Donuts – Making buttered up brioche donuts in New Westminster.
- Solasta Chocolates – We sell artisan chocolates (chocolate medallions, chocolate bars and hand painted chocolates)
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- The Jerk Store – Small Batch Artisan Jerky
- Trinity’s Tea – Trinity's Tea is a premium Organic Lemon, Ginger, & Honey Tea Concentrate that helps to soothe indigestion, sore throats, & colds.
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – Quality, wild caught/processed seafood.
- Your Wildest Foods
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by Jen Hiltz!
|Bus 106 (Stop 52420) stops very close to the market|
|Free parking courtesy of Westminster Centre directly across the street from Belmont Street. There is also pay parking available on the street.|
|Bike racks are located in front of Westminster Centre.|
|Accessible washrooms are located within the Westminster Centre.|
|There are a number of ATMs within a few hundred feet. You may purchase Market Bucks at our info table using credit cards or debit for a small transaction fee – waived if you are a member! Market Bucks can be used at any vendor.|