Join us on Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 11am – 3pm on Belmont Street in New West for another great New West Farmers Market! We’ll have tons of great local vendors – there’s something for everyone! Also, it’s membership appreciation day! Many of our vendors have specials for market members – feel free to ask vendors if they have a member special and if you don’t yet have a membership, they’re available for $10 at the info booth!
This Week's Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Abundant Acre Family Farm – Abundant Acre Family Farm is a small, sustainable, local farm that cultivates flavourful vegetables with organic farming practices in Greendale, BC (just west of Chilliwack).
- Bits & Keys’ – Local jewelry made from upcycled little bits and pieces of things I find elsewhere! I take apart old clocks, re-purpose chandeliers, use old keys, rescue old seventies stuff and basically make things pretty and current again.
- Fijian Fusion – Food truck serving up incredible fijian dishes.
- Fresh Quality Produce Ltd.
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters – We hand craft a variety of Natural Artisan Cheeses, Fresh Cheese Curds and Butter using fresh Jersey Cow milk from Davison Farms right next door.
- Larkspur Nursery – Potted culinary herbs and selected vegetable plants: tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, squash, melons.
- Maan Farms – 80 acre berry farm (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries) and estate winery!
- Mandair Farms – Established in 2007, Mandair Farms is a family owned and operated farm that strives to provide its surrounding communities with freshly grown local produce.
- Marie’s Guilt-Free Bakery – Marie’s Guilt Free Bakery offers Gluten Free Baked Goods, Gluten Free Flour Mix and Gluten Free Jams and Jellies.
- Nina’s Pierogi – Iwona Pierogies brings to you gourmet Polish dishes at amazing prices. Whet your appetite with their wide range of artisan pierogies, including their pork and beef pierogies, potato and onion pierogies, and their delicious strawberry, raspberry, and blueb
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Pacific Breeze Winery – Pacific Breeze, a New Westminster winery, is the first “Garagiste” (Garage Winery) in Canada.
- PlantBase Food and Specialties – Vegan Meatz, Cheez, Desserts, Sauerkraut/ Kim Chi/ other pickles, ready-made frozen soups and stews.
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Royal City Donuts – Making buttered up brioche donuts in New Westminster.
- Sajiva Kombucha – Sajiva Kombucha, fermented tea brewed the way you live your life: natural, raw, full of love, intention, sparkling spirit and probiotics - to help you feel full of life ~
- Samaya Delights – Baklava and Muffins made vegan, without the fat, but with all the flavour.
- Serious Sausage
- Simply Scones – Our Scones are 100% handmade, no machine touches our scones. We mix, roll and cut our scones by hand.
- Solasta Chocolates – We sell artisan chocolates (chocolate medallions, chocolate bars and hand painted chocolates)
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- Sweet Water Bath & Body – Local All Natural handmade bath products!
- The Jerk Store – Small Batch Artisan Jerky
- Trinity’s Tea – Trinity's Tea is a premium Organic Lemon, Ginger, & Honey Tea Concentrate that helps to soothe indigestion, sore throats, & colds.
- Two Bald Bakers – Two Bald Bakers is a small artisan bakery specializing in ancient grain baking. We provide unique bread and pastry made out of locally sourced ingredients.
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – Quality, wild caught/processed seafood.
- Anderson Distilleries – At our core we are a laboratory dedicated to making better tasting spirits. In the process we develop novel flavours and new twists on old standards.
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by Barry Wilson!
|Bus 106 (Stop 52420) stops very close to the market|
|Free parking courtesy of Westminster Centre directly across the street from Belmont Street. There is also pay parking available on the street.|
|Bike racks are located in front of Westminster Centre.|
|Accessible washrooms are located within the Westminster Centre.|
|There are a number of ATMs within a few hundred feet. You may purchase Market Bucks at our info table using credit cards or debit for a small transaction fee – waived if you are a member! Market Bucks can be used at any vendor.|