Join us on Saturday, December 15th, 2018 from 11am – 3pm on Belmont Street in New West for another great New West Farmers Market! We’ll have tons of great local vendors – there’s something for everyone! It’s the last market of 2018, so make sure you come out and grab your holiday supplies. Feeling chilly? The info booth has hand warmers for $1 and free umbrellas!
This Week's Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Anne’s Gallery
- Drunken Chocolatier – We take our favourite drinks and transform them into gorgeous chocolates that you can take to share with friends, or stash away for yourself.
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Hoochy Booch Kombucha – The name Hoochy ‘Booch implies lightness, laughter, and refreshment. Brewed locally in the heart of Vancouver, BC, it is our passion to produce a high quality, outrageously delicious kombucha.
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Royal City Donuts – Making buttered up brioche donuts in New Westminster.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – Quality, wild caught/processed seafood.
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by
|Bus 106 (Stop 52420) stops very close to the market|
|Free parking courtesy of Westminster Centre directly across the street from Belmont Street. There is also pay parking available on the street.|
|Bike racks are located in front of Westminster Centre.|
|Accessible washrooms are located within the Westminster Centre.|
|There are a number of ATMs within a few hundred feet. You may purchase Market Bucks at our info table using credit cards or debit for a small transaction fee – waived if you are a member! Market Bucks can be used at any vendor.|