The next market will take place on September 20, 2018 at Tipperary Park, New Westminster (see map below).
It’s going to be another beautiful day at the market!
Join us from 3pm – 7pm for all your local produce, meat, baked goods, prepared foods and goodies! We are also having a cookbook swap at the information booth so bring your cookbooks and trade them for some fun other cookbooks! Need fresh herbs? We’ll also have free herbs cut from our community garden at the info booth.
See you Thursday!
This Week’s Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Abundant Acre Family Farm – Abundant Acre Family Farm is a small, sustainable, local farm that cultivates flavourful vegetables with organic farming practices in Greendale, BC (just west of Chilliwack).
- Bits & Keys’ – Local jewelry made from upcycled little bits and pieces of things I find elsewhere! I take apart old clocks, re-purpose chandeliers, use old keys, rescue old seventies stuff and basically make things pretty and current again.
- Black Sheep Vegan Cheeze – We make delicious non dairy Vegan cheese that helps your body leverage the power of a plant based lifestyle and transition towards a compassionate way of living.
- Cascadia Cook and Coffee Company Limited – Coffee cart selling espresso with beans roasted by Social Coffee, preserves made with locally grown fruit and baked goods from a local artisan baker.
- Dolce Amore – Small Batch Italian Gelato!
- Dragon Mist Distillery – Introducing premium quality spirits and liqueurs from Dragon Mist Distillery — a certified craft distillery near Vancouver in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Earth Paws Pet Products – Hand crafted, healthy pet snacks and treats.
- Ela Made Me Do It
- Fijian Fusion – Food truck serving up incredible fijian dishes.
- Fume-Eh Gourmet – Smoked Olives and Tapenade and smoked sea salt
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters – We hand craft a variety of Natural Artisan Cheeses, Fresh Cheese Curds and Butter using fresh Jersey Cow milk from Davison Farms right next door.
- Harvest Direct Farms – Harvest Direct Farms is a family owned and operated orchard, located in Osoyoos, B.C., in the southern most tip of the South Okanagan.
- Lucid Spirits – Spirits Distillery with vodka, gin, rye and apple whiskey.
- Mandair Farms – Established in 2007, Mandair Farms is a family owned and operated farm that strives to provide its surrounding communities with freshly grown local produce.
- Marie’s Guilt-Free Bakery – Marie’s Guilt Free Bakery offers Gluten Free Baked Goods, Gluten Free Flour Mix and Gluten Free Jams and Jellies.
- Nature Village Farms
- Nina’s Pierogi – Iwona Pierogies brings to you gourmet Polish dishes at amazing prices. Whet your appetite with their wide range of artisan pierogies, including their pork and beef pierogies, potato and onion pierogies, and their delicious strawberry, raspberry, and blueb
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Peace Arch Farms – 20 acre family farm in South Surrey growing blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries, peaches, plums, herbs, pumpkins, corn, squash, potatoes, garlic, green onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and beans naturally without the use of pesticide
- PlantBase Food and Specialties – Vegan Meatz, Cheez, Desserts, Sauerkraut/ Kim Chi/ other pickles, ready-made frozen soups and stews.
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Simply Scones – Our Scones are 100% handmade, no machine touches our scones. We mix, roll and cut our scones by hand.
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- Sweet Water Bath & Body – Local All Natural handmade bath products!
- The Daily Bagel – The Daily Bagel is a new artisan bagel business in New Westminster. We look forward to offering our delicious fresh bagels for sale locally. categories
- The Jerk Store – Small Batch Artisan Jerky
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – Quality, wild caught/processed seafood.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.