It’s the last summer market of 2018 this Thursday!
With this week being the last market of our summer season, make sure to stop by and fill up on all your favourites before we take a small break to get our winter market ready.
New West Film will be in our community booths sharing info about their organization!
In our Garbutt & Dumas music tent, we will have Todd Brown!
Also, it’s membership appreciation week at the market so watch for special signs on vendor tents for member discounts! Don’t have a membership? Annual memberships are available at the info booth for $10.
Special Event This Week
Spare Parts Adventure Society is having it’s next pop up adventure
playground Thursday Oct 4th at Tipperary Park in New Westminster 3pm-6pm.
Come build with us during the last New West Farmers Market of the summer
season. We will be set up close to Queens Ave adjacent to the market and
running rain or shine!
Spare Parts Adventure is about encouraging free play and is meant to be
wonderfully unstructured! We encourage parents to take a mostly hands off
approach and see what your kids create using their imagination! We provide
basic tools such as saws and hammers as well as nails for the kids. We will
also be on site supervising from a distance with an aim to safety but not
directing the play.
October 04, 2018 at 3pm – 6pm
315 Queens Ave
New Westminster, BC V3L 1K1
Follow our adventures, volunteer with us and find our next pop up through
our website, twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
This Week’s Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Abundant Acre Family Farm – Abundant Acre Family Farm is a small, sustainable, local farm that cultivates flavourful vegetables with organic farming practices in Greendale, BC (just west of Chilliwack).
- Anderson Distilleries – At our core we are a laboratory dedicated to making better tasting spirits. In the process we develop novel flavours and new twists on old standards.
- Bits & Keys’ – Local jewelry made from upcycled little bits and pieces of things I find elsewhere! I take apart old clocks, re-purpose chandeliers, use old keys, rescue old seventies stuff and basically make things pretty and current again.
- Bread & Cheese – Bread & Cheese is a chef run gourmet grilled sandwich food truck. Providing metro-vancouver with a euphoric sandwich experience.
- Dragon Mist Distillery – Introducing premium quality spirits and liqueurs from Dragon Mist Distillery — a certified craft distillery near Vancouver in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Earth & Water Tea Company – Earth & Water Tea Company was founded by a group of young, passionate, and innovative individuals in Metro Vancouver with the goal of providing you with healthy, sustainable, and ethical teas.
- Ela Made Me Do It
- Fijian Fusion – Food truck serving up incredible fijian dishes.
- Fume-Eh Gourmet – Smoked Olives and Tapenade and smoked sea salt
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Hoochy Booch Kombucha – The name Hoochy ‘Booch implies lightness, laughter, and refreshment. Brewed locally in the heart of Vancouver, BC, it is our passion to produce a high quality, outrageously delicious kombucha.
- Kitties Quilting – Handmade artisan quilts.
- Live. Love. Eat. Food Company – Small batch artisan granola with no refined sugars or preservatives.
- Mandair Farms – Established in 2007, Mandair Farms is a family owned and operated farm that strives to provide its surrounding communities with freshly grown local produce.
- Marie’s Guilt-Free Bakery – Marie’s Guilt Free Bakery offers Gluten Free Baked Goods, Gluten Free Flour Mix and Gluten Free Jams and Jellies.
- Mason Jar Merchant – We specialize in “Mason. Jar. Everything.” , using upcycled mason jars as drinking jars, food prep/travel/storage and accessories such as reusable straws.
- Nature Village Farms
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Peace Arch Farms – 20 acre family farm in South Surrey growing blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries, peaches, plums, herbs, pumpkins, corn, squash, potatoes, garlic, green onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and beans naturally without the use of pesticide
- PlantBase Food and Specialties – Vegan Meatz, Cheez, Desserts, Sauerkraut/ Kim Chi/ other pickles, ready-made frozen soups and stews.
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Royal City Donuts – Making buttered up brioche donuts in New Westminster.
- Solasta Chocolates – We sell artisan chocolates (chocolate medallions, chocolate bars and hand painted chocolates)
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- Sweet Water Bath & Body – Local All Natural handmade bath products!
- The Daily Bagel – The Daily Bagel is a new artisan bagel business in New Westminster. We look forward to offering our delicious fresh bagels for sale locally. categories
- The Jerk Store – Small Batch Artisan Jerky
- The Sharing Farm
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – Quality, wild caught/processed seafood.