Grand Opening of the Summer 2018 Season!
Can you believe it?! It’s already our summer season – we can’t wait to start and it looks like we might have some beautiful weather!
Join us from 3pm – 7pm for the first summer market at Tipperary Park. We will be having a grand opening with MLA Judy Darcy and our new sponsors, Garbutt + Dumas at the musician tent at 5pm!
Want to become a member and enjoy membership perks at the market? Sign up online today or at the market information both!
See you Thursday!
This Week’s Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Abundant Acre Family Farm – Abundant Acre Family Farm is a small, sustainable, local farm that cultivates flavourful vegetables with organic farming practices in Greendale, BC (just west of Chilliwack).
- Anne’s Gallery
- Bits & Keys’ – Local jewelry made from upcycled little bits and pieces of things I find elsewhere! I take apart old clocks, re-purpose chandeliers, use old keys, rescue old seventies stuff and basically make things pretty and current again.
- Black Sheep Vegan Cheeze – We make delicious non dairy Vegan cheese that helps your body leverage the power of a plant based lifestyle and transition towards a compassionate way of living.
- Bread & Cheese – Bread & Cheese is a chef run gourmet grilled sandwich food truck. Providing metro-vancouver with a euphoric sandwich experience.
- Cascadia Cook and Coffee Company Limited – Coffee cart selling espresso with beans roasted by Social Coffee, preserves made with locally grown fruit and baked goods from a local artisan baker.
- Dageraad Brewing – Dageraad Brewing is a small-batch artisan brewery bringing our love of Belgian beer culture to British Columbia.
- Dragon Mist Distillery – Introducing premium quality spirits and liqueurs from Dragon Mist Distillery — a certified craft distillery near Vancouver in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Ela Made Me Do It
- Fraser Valley Cider Co. – Our handcrafted ciders are made in small batches using traditional techniques and freshly pressed BC Apples.
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters – We hand craft a variety of Natural Artisan Cheeses, Fresh Cheese Curds and Butter using fresh Jersey Cow milk from Davison Farms right next door.
- Jarnest Preserves
- Maan Farms – 80 acre berry farm (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries) and estate winery!
- Mandair Farms – Established in 2007, Mandair Farms is a family owned and operated farm that strives to provide its surrounding communities with freshly grown local produce.
- Marie’s Guilt-Free Bakery – Marie’s Guilt Free Bakery offers Gluten Free Baked Goods, Gluten Free Flour Mix and Gluten Free Jams and Jellies.
- Mason Jar Merchant – We specialize in “Mason. Jar. Everything.” , using upcycled mason jars as drinking jars, food prep/travel/storage and accessories such as reusable straws.
- Nature Village Farms
- Nina’s Pierogi – Iwona Pierogies brings to you gourmet Polish dishes at amazing prices. Whet your appetite with their wide range of artisan pierogies, including their pork and beef pierogies, potato and onion pierogies, and their delicious strawberry, raspberry, and blueb
- Oh Sweet Day! – A unique line of deliciously buttery shortbread cookies, cake pops, macarons, cupcakes and tarts with a variety of special flavors.
- Osoyoos Fruit Market
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- PlantBase Food and Specialties – Vegan Meatz, Cheez, Desserts, Sauerkraut/ Kim Chi/ other pickles, ready-made frozen soups and stews.
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Rocky Point Ice Cream – Small batch ice cream served out of the ice cream truck!
- Royal City Donuts – Making buttered up brioche donuts in New Westminster.
- Sajiva Kombucha – Sajiva Kombucha, fermented tea brewed the way you live your life: natural, raw, full of love, intention, sparkling spirit and probiotics – to help you feel full of life ~
- Samaya Delights – Baklava and Muffins made vegan, without the fat, but with all the flavour.
- Serious Sausage
- Solasta Chocolates – We sell artisan chocolates (chocolate medallions, chocolate bars and hand painted chocolates)
- Solecito Salsas – Solecito is a line of fresh, homestyle Mexican salsas. We are a family-run business that hand-makes all of our products locally in Vancouver, BC
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- The Jerk Store – Small Batch Artisan Jerky
- Trinity’s Tea – Trinity’s Tea is a premium Organic Lemon, Ginger, & Honey Tea Concentrate that helps to soothe indigestion, sore throats, & colds.
- Two Bald Bakers – Two Bald Bakers is a small artisan bakery specializing in ancient grain baking. We provide unique bread and pastry made out of locally sourced ingredients.
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – Quality, wild caught/processed seafood.
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by Featuring Musician Ranj Singh..
(No need to print out - just mention the coupon or use the codeword!)