The next market will take place on June 21, 2018 at Tipperary Park, New Westminster (see map below).
It’s going to be another beautiful day at the market!
Well we are starting to get into the full swing of the summer season! Join us from 3pm – 7pm for all your local produce (including Okanagan tree fruits!), meat, baked goods, prepared foods and goodies!
Want to become a member and enjoy membership perks at the market? Sign up online today or at the market information both!
See you Thursday!
This Week’s Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Abundant Acre Family Farm – Abundant Acre Family Farm is a small, sustainable, local farm that cultivates flavourful vegetables with organic farming practices in Greendale, BC (just west of Chilliwack).
- Anne’s Gallery
- Arnalia Pristine Beauty – Arnalia provides 100% Natural, Health and Beauty products while looking after the environment. Organic, Hand Picked and Wild Grown.
- Bits & Keys’ – Local jewelry made from upcycled little bits and pieces of things I find elsewhere! I take apart old clocks, re-purpose chandeliers, use old keys, rescue old seventies stuff and basically make things pretty and current again.
- Black Sheep Vegan Cheeze – We make delicious non dairy Vegan cheese that helps your body leverage the power of a plant based lifestyle and transition towards a compassionate way of living.
- Bread & Cheese – Bread & Cheese is a chef run gourmet grilled sandwich food truck. Providing metro-vancouver with a euphoric sandwich experience.
- Cascadia Cook and Coffee Company Limited – Coffee cart selling espresso with beans roasted by Social Coffee, preserves made with locally grown fruit and baked goods from a local artisan baker.
- Dageraad Brewing – Dageraad Brewing is a small-batch artisan brewery bringing our love of Belgian beer culture to British Columbia.
- Dragon Mist Distillery – Introducing premium quality spirits and liqueurs from Dragon Mist Distillery — a certified craft distillery near Vancouver in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Earth & Water Tea Company – Earth & Water Tea Company was founded by a group of young, passionate, and innovative individuals in Metro Vancouver with the goal of providing you with healthy, sustainable, and ethical teas.
- Earth Paws Pet Products – Hand crafted, healthy pet snacks and treats.
- Ela Made Me Do It
- Fraser Valley Cider Co. – Our handcrafted ciders are made in small batches using traditional techniques and freshly pressed BC Apples.
- Fresh Quality Produce Ltd.
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Harvest Direct Farms – Harvest Direct Farms is a family owned and operated orchard, located in Osoyoos, B.C., in the southern most tip of the South Okanagan.
- Hibiscus Foods – Most travelers to the Caribbean have likely sunk their teeth into a juicy Jamaican Patty, yet finding one can be a challenge anywhere else. Hibiscus Foods delivers flavor and authenticity with our mouthwatering recipes. Our passion is to bring a little bi
- Hoochy Booch Kombucha – The name Hoochy ‘Booch implies lightness, laughter, and refreshment. Brewed locally in the heart of Vancouver, BC, it is our passion to produce a high quality, outrageously delicious kombucha.
- Maan Farms – 80 acre berry farm (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries) and estate winery!
- Mandair Farms – Established in 2007, Mandair Farms is a family owned and operated farm that strives to provide its surrounding communities with freshly grown local produce.
- Marie’s Guilt-Free Bakery – Marie’s Guilt Free Bakery offers Gluten Free Baked Goods, Gluten Free Flour Mix and Gluten Free Jams and Jellies.
- Natural Bee Works Apiaries Inc / DIVA
- Nature Village Farms
- Oh Sweet Day! – A unique line of deliciously buttery shortbread cookies, cake pops, macarons, cupcakes and tarts with a variety of special flavors.
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Peace Arch Farms – 20 acre family farm in South Surrey growing blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries, peaches, plums, herbs, pumpkins, corn, squash, potatoes, garlic, green onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and beans naturally without the use of pesticide
- Protein Pop Natural Foods – Protein Rich dressings and sauces.
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Rocky Point Ice Cream – Small batch ice cream served out of the ice cream truck!
- Royal City Donuts – Making buttered up brioche donuts in New Westminster.
- Solecito Salsas – Solecito is a line of fresh, homestyle Mexican salsas. We are a family-run business that hand-makes all of our products locally in Vancouver, BC
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- West Coast Cider Co. – Handcrafted in Port Coquitlam, BC, WestCoast Cider Co. produces a range of hard, apple cider.