This pasta salad is perfect for summer. And, even better, at least half of the ingredients can be found at the market! It was super easy to make and turned out very tasty. I did make a few changes to the original recipe (provided by Kirsten and Wendy!) and those are noted bellow. Enjoy!
- 4 Medium Tomatoes (buy here or here)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (buy here or here)
- ½ cup Fresh Basil (buy here or here) *I had a little less than this due to me not noticing my basil was going bad 🙁
- 1 tbsp. Fresh mint (buy here or here)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Fresh Ground Pepper *I didn’t have fresh ground pepper, I just used the normal stuff
- ¼ tsp. Hot Pepper Flakes
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 cups Pasta Shells *I used Fuseli pasta instead, that’s what I had around, still good.
- ½ cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Cream Cheese *I only used half a cup and we could still taste the cream cheese flavour