RCFM is partnering with the Quayside Community Board and offering a mini market on Saturday, August 21st, in the Quayside neighbourhood from 10AM to 3PM. A map is available on www.quaysideboard.com
A selection of our high quality vendors will be in attendance:
- Eat It Up -delicious gluten free and no sugar added pies, cookies, breads, and agave nectar
- A Bread Affair – hand crafted artisan and organic breads
- Quality Oak Accents – true craftsmanship in the form of wood cutting boards, rolling pins, and other home accents
- Scentimental Creations – fresh, clean, gorgeous smelling body and homecare products
- Maan Farms – produce grown in Abbotsford
- Canwest Farms – specializing in 5 and 10lb boxes of blueberries, picked fresh in Richmond
- Simply Delish – attractively packaged dry layered soup and salad mixes
- Copeland Foods – hot vegetarian samosas, and frozen take home meat pies and dinner entrees – also, sodas!
As well as our friendly volunteer-run info tent with information about the market and what we offer each week.
Please come down and see us!