So many tasty things showing up at the market this week! For fruit you’ll find all sorts of goodies from berries to… wait for it… early APPLES! We also have all your staple veggies to fill your fridge for the week including carrots, potatoes, greens and more. Make RCFM your first stop when it comes to grocery shopping, we have the freshest produce around, picked fresh that morning.
We also have some tasty options for dinner. Stay and eat a delicious meal from one of our food trucks, Disco Cheetah or Meet 2 Eat. We also have freshly made pakoras at the Country Village Market stand. After you’re done shopping pick up a bottle of wine from Pacific Breeze Winery and head on home.
What’s happening at the market this week?
- Roland Kaulfuss Music Stage presents Chris Ronald.
- Free yoga class (weather dependent) from 5:15 to 6:15 sponsored by Diane Haynes Yoga
For the Kids
- Have fun in our Mini Farmers Market play area (free)
- Chill out in our Baby/Parent “lounge” on the grass (free)
- Make a crafty craft with our friends at The Music Box NW (free)
- Face painting with Allyson ($)
For information on where our market is located, how to find parking and transit directions visit our Summer FAQ page.
Download the Ultimate Farmers Market Shopping List to help with your meal planning and purchases for the week.
Farm Fresh Produce
- Greendale Herb and Vine – herbs, mini cucumbers, tomatoes, eggplants, greens, sweet red peppers
- Ripple Creek Organics – blueberries, lettuce, spinach, salad mix, plant starts, radish, garlic scapes, chard, kale, nugget potatoes, fava beans, zucchini, broccoli, green onions, snap peas, green beans, fresh garlic (Certified Organic)
- Ossome Acres – radishes, pea shoots, spinach, arugula, oak leaf lettuce, eggs, raw walnuts, parsley, flowers, green onions, kale, swiss chard, mustard greens, rainbow chard (Certified Organic)
- Bose & Sons Family Farm – Carrot, Kale (Green, Red, Black), Kohlrabi, Lettuce (Red Leaf, Green Leaf, Green Butter, Red Butter, Romaine), Potato (White/New, Red, Russet, Sieglinde), Radish
- Harvest Direct Farms – Cherries, apricots, peaches
- Fresh Quality Produce Ltd – raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries zucchinis, nugget potatoes, peas, peppers
- Zaklan Heritage Farms – Cherries, peaches, pac choi, Leaf lettuce, head lettuce, mini gem head lettuce, baby beets, hakurei, radishes (all sorts), salad mix, mustard greens, arugula, swiss chard, kale, baby kale, spinach, mint, sage, oregano, thyme, brocoli, napa cabbage, kohlrabi, green onions, baby cucumbers, zucchini, fava beans
- Country Village Market – strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- Nutrigreens – microgreens
- RCFM Merchandise Stall – Dried morel mushrooms
Perennials & Cut Flowers
- Rancho Los Andes – gorgeous cut flower bouquets
- Van Paridon – shade perennials plants for the garden
Cheese & Dairy
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters – Cheddar-Aged Medium, Brie, Jersey Blue, Cultured Butter, Havarti-Aged (Flavoured), Gouda-Aged Medium (Flavoured), Feta (Plain, Cranberry, Garlic Scape), Curds, Neufchatel (Plain, Herb & Garlic), Quark (Plain, Cranberry), Emmental, Velvet Blue
- The Local Churn – hand churned gourmet butters
- Greendale Herb & Vine – goats cheese
Beef, Eggs, Poultry and Seafood
- Rockweld Farm – BC SPCA Certified frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of Rock Sole, Petrale Sole, Rockfish, Ling Cod, Pacific Cod, Sablefish, Chinook/Spring Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sidestripe Shrimp, Halibut, Albacore Tuna Loin.
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – seafood pasta and crab cakes, frozen salmon and spot prawns
- Vale Farms – Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Turkey, Beef Broth, Pork all 100% grass fed (Certified Organic)
- Local Beef & Eggs
- A Bread Affair – breads, baguettes, ciabattas, rolls, scones (Certified Organic)
Gluten Free Breads & Baking
- Delish Gluten Free – bread, scones, muffins, brownies and cookies
- Marie’s Guilt Free Baking – bread, cookies, pizza dough and snacks
- Sweet Thea Cakes – tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Samaya Delights – turmeric muffins, baklava
- Solodko Bakery – Ukrainian bakery with sweet buns
- Simply Scones – traditional English style scones
- Sable Shortbread – tasty yummy specialty shortbread
Coffee & Snacks
- Handworks Coffee Studio – hot pour over coffee
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettle corn (traditional and caramel)
- Mollie’s Minis – hot mini donuts made on site!
Food Trucks & Eat On Site
- Disco Cheetah – fusion Korean food truck
- Meet 2 Eat – Middle Eastern foods including falafel and shwarma!
- Country Village Market – delicious pakoras
Prepared Food (Dry Goods & Seasonings)
- The Salt Dispensary – salted caramels, smoked salts and pepper mixes
- Greendale Herb & Vine – Nuts (hazelnuts), Muesli, Infused Vinegars, Popcorn Kernels, Herbal Teas, Dried Lavender
- The Raw Guy – kale chips, seasonings, raw cookies
- Growing Fresh – granola and raw vegan foods
Prepared Foods (Pantry Staples)
- Aldergrove Jam & Preserves – jams, chutneys and preserves
- Urbani Foods – cured meats, risotto balls and more
- BobAli – your favourite dips and spreads
- KICS Lemonade Syrup – syrups and salad dressings
- Aji Gourmet – salsas and delicious condiments
- Old Country Perogi – frozen perogies (gluten free and vegan options available)
- Sidney Smoke House – jerky made on Vancouver Island
- Chef T Catering – delicious wraps for you to take home
Health and Beauty
- Purely Clean – an all natural way to clean your home
Jewelry & Artisan Crafts
- Quality Oak Accents – hand crafted cutting boards by Louie
- Stones & Weaves – hand made leather and gemstone jewelry
- New World Felting – beautifully made felted scarves & hats
Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Pacific Breeze Winery – New West’s own garage winery
Special Thanks to our Music Stage Sponsor Roland Kaulfuss:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.