The New West Farmers Market is back for another great Thursday in Tipperary Park! We are now every Thursday 3-7pm in Tipperary Park.
However, it is not business as usual.
In light of COVID-19 our market is much smaller, food and drink only, with limited numbers, hand wash stations, a carefully managed entrance to our fenced off market, no cash: only card, and any line up will be orderly and managed with 6 foot separation standing marks. There will also be no music, craft tent or community groups at the market for the time being. We also continue to make changes and add more safety measures from community feedback. Shop, don’t stop!
After you’ve shopped please take the time to provide us with some feedback so we can continue to improve! Please fill out our anonymous survey by clicking here.
This week’s vendors:
- A Bread Affair (bread and other baked goods)
- BC Wine Studio (Okanagan falls winery and vineyard)
- Bowen Island Herb Salts (herb, salt and spice blends)
- Burnaby Organic Greenhouse (microgreens from organic seeds)
- Ca Croustille (croissants and French pastries)
- Drunken Chocolatier (truffles and chocolates)
- Gary’s Kettle Corn (caramel and kettle corn)
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters (butters and cheeses)
- KICS Lemonade and Biscotti Joe (lemonade syrup and coffee beans)
- Maan Farms (wine and preserves)
- Mandair Farms (pickles, produce, berries – when in season)
- Occasionally Honey (vegan, keto and gluten free desserts)
- Oh Sweet Day! (mini cheesecakes, cookies etc)
- Plantbase (vegan alternatives, soups, stews etc)
- Rockweld Farms (chicken, eggs, pot pies etc)
- Sriracha Revolver (hot sauces)
- Sweet Thea (bread, cookies, pies etc)
- To Your Health Microgreens (microgreens)
- Wild West Coast Seafoods (fish, fish pies etc)
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by None.
(No need to print out - just mention the coupon or use the codeword!)