The New West Farmers Market is back for another great Thursday in Tipperary Park! We are now every Thursday 3-7pm in Tipperary Park.
As a friendly reminder, in light of COVID-19 our market is much smaller, food and drink only, with limited numbers, hand wash stations, a carefully managed entrance and exit to our enclosed market, we don’t allow dogs, encourage only one member of each household coming to shop and would prefer you did not use cash if possible. Shop, don’t stop!
After you’ve shopped please take the time to provide us with some feedback so we can continue to improve! Please fill out our anonymous survey by clicking here.
This week’s vendors:
• A Bread Affair (bread and other baked goods)
• Abundant Acre Family Farm (vegetables and eggs)
• Bobali Foods (hummus, tapenade, pesto etc)
• Bowen Island Herb Salts (herb, salt and spice blends)
• Ca Croustille (croissants and French pastries)
• Drunken Chocolatier (truffles and chocolates)
• Festina Lente Estate Winery (mead)
• Gary’s Kettle Corn (caramel and kettle corn)
• Golden Ears Cheesecrafters (butters and cheeses)
• Mandair Farms (pickles, produce, berries – when in season)
• Occasionally Honey (vegan, keto and gluten free desserts)
• Oh Sweet Day! (mini cheesecakes, cookies etc)
• Outwest Ranches (eggs, beef, assorted seasonal produce)
• Peace Arch Farms (berries, eggs, assorted produce – when in season)
• Plantbase (vegan alternatives, soups, stews etc)
• Rockweld Farms (chicken, eggs, pot pies etc)
• Sweet Thea (bread, cookies, pies etc)
• To Your Health Microgreens (assorted microgreens)
• Wild West Coast Seafood (fish, fish pies etc)
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by None.
(No need to print out - just mention the coupon or use the codeword!)