What a trip our last market was! Thank you to all the winter warriors and loyal customers who braved the New West slush to come and support our local vendors!
We are glad to have our regularly scheduled weather program for this up coming weekend. So pop by the market to see what our vendors have to offer!
Join us on Saturday February 4 from 11am to 3pm on Belmont Street between 6th Street and 7th Street. Our location is nestled in the heart of Uptown New Westminster and is accessible by transit, car, bike and for those of you walking from nearby neighborhoods.
Be sure to visit the vendors situated in our big marquee tent sponsored by the wonderful folks of the Uptown Business Association. You’ll find many of your favourite vendors under the tent as well as some new faces.
Driving to the market? FREE PARKING is available at Westminster Centre, directly across the street from Belmont Street. If you are taking transit the #106 bus stops at 5th avenue and 6th street.
Join us on Belmont Street for lunch! Enjoy a relaxing chai tea at the recently re-opened Uptown Parklet!
A list of our vendors for February 18th can be found below. Please check out Facebook Page or Twitter for any last minute cancellations or updates.
What’s happening at the Market?
Make sure to pay a visit to the Mindful Mutts booth, a local award winning business that caters to your dog walking, sitting and training purposes.
- Roland Kaulfuss Music Stage presents Jeff Neufeld!
Farm Fresh Produce
- Ossome Acres -winter squash, kale, kalettes, Brussels sprouts, micro-greens, spinach, salad mix, lettuce, herbs, hand-milled soap, walnuts
- Bose & Sons Family Farm – cauliflower, potatoes
- Your Wildest Foods – foraged mushrooms, dried teas and fresh mushrooms
- Nutrigreens – microgreens
- Country Village Market – berries, frozen blueberries
Beef, Eggs, Poultry and Seafood
- Rockweld Farm – BCSPCA-certified frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of rock sole, petrale sole, rockfish, ling cod, Pacific cod, sablefish, chinook/spring salmon, coho salmon, sidestripe shrimp, halibut, albacore tuna loin.
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – seafood pasta and crab cakes, frozen salmon and spot prawns
- Local Beef & Eggs – purslane, onions, chives, rhubarb, eggs, kale
- A Bread Affair – breads, baguettes, ciabattas, rolls, scones (Certified Organic)
- Sweet Thea Cakes – tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Simply Scones – traditional English-style scones
- Samaya Delights – turmeric muffins, baklava
- Half Pint Pies – delicious little mason jar pies
- Sable Shortbread –
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettle corn (traditional and caramel)
- Handworks Coffee – single drip and hand-whisked matcha teas
- KICS Lemonade – delicious lemonades and syrups
Eat On Site
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – salmon burgers
- Country Village Market – pakoras!
- Eli’s Serious Sausage – hot dogs galore!
Prepared Foods (Pantry Staples)
- Jam Shack Preservery – savoury spreads and jams
- Lilise Applesauce -delicious gourmet applesauces
- Old Country Pierogi –frozen pierogies (gluten free and vegan options available)
- Muy Rico – salsas, mayonaise, mole sauces, tortilla chips and corn tortillas
- Simply Delish Soups & Salads – delicious mixes for soups and more!
- BobAli – tasty dips and hummus spreads
- Real Meals – prepared frozen foods for healthy meals at home
- Honey Bee Zen Apiary – New West honey and honey infused products
- Anne’s Gallery – the best jams, chutneys and preserves and spiced peach jam!
- Tasty & Nourishing – soups and stews
- Sidney’s Smokehouse – locally made jerky
- Kiki’s Kitchen – vegan soups
- Sidney SmokeHouse – flavoured beef jerky
- James Lewis Foods – granola bars
- Artisan’s Way – nut butters and chocolates
- Jam ‘n Music – award winning jams
Jewelry & Artisan Crafts
- New World Felting -beautifully made felted scarves & hats
- Ildiko Jewelry – handforged sterling silver jewelry
- Quality Oak Accents – handmade quality cutting boards
- Lighten Up Jewels – stones and jewels
- Bits & Keys – quirky jewelry and cross-stitch
Health, Beauty & Services
- Oh La La Cosmetics – all natural facial and haircare products
- Purely Clean – natural handcrafted soaps and homecare products
Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Dragon Mist Distillery – locally made vodka and gin
Special Thanks to our Music Stage Sponsor Roland Kaulfuss: